Foreign children

We believe in our duty to protect the rights of children everywhere in the world.

ICN LEGAL provides legal services to families with residency or work permits in Spain who want to legalize the status of their children in this country.
We review and evaluate each family’s particular situation from a legal and human standpoint, and offer the best legal solutions to protect the rights of all those involved, especially the younger ones. We help you to formalize the residency or nationality status of your children or other minors in your care, and advise you on the necessary arrangements to temporarily move foreign-born children to Spain to receive medical attention or schooling, among other things.

Our specialist partner in the matter


Isabel Núñez


931 060 620