Visa for foreign nationals and investors
We provide legal advice to all foreign nationals interested in investing in the Spanish market and obtaining a visa or residency.The Spanish Entrepreneurs Act grants visa or resident status to foreign nationals who make one of the following investments.
- An initial investment equal to or greater than 2 million euros in Spanish public debt securities, or a value equal to or greater than one million euros in shares or other interests in Spanish companies or bank deposits in Spanish banks.
- The purchase of real estate in Spain with an investment equal to or greater than 500,000 euros per applicant or household.
- A business project to be developed in Spain and considered to be of general interest and accredited, which needs to meet at least one of the following conditions:
- a) Creation of jobs.
- b) An investment with socio-economic impact in the geographical area where it will be launched.
- c) Significant contribution to scientific and/or technological innovation.
We guarantee that our office will provide you with sound advice for your real estate investment purposes and process your request for a visa or residency. We can also provide you the services you need during your visit to our country, as we have a wide network of professional contacts to make your stay here stress-free.