Spanish residence visa

We advise our clients on the current process to obtain Spanish residency.

Our job is to advise all those who seek legal residency in Spain so they may obtain a permit and avoid problems once here.
At ICN LEGAL, we evaluate your case and tell you the documents you need to register with the Central Registry of Foreign Nationals as required by Spanish law. We can also help you apply for a family residency card as a dependent of a citizen of the European Union, along with the applicable fees.
If you have lost your residency card, we examine the possible reasons that led to the loss and help you take the steps to recover it.

Our specialist partner in the matter


Isabel Núñez


931 060 620