We focus on the individual for the duration of the divorce process.A divorce is never a pleasant process. Thus, ICN LEGAL addresses not only the legal and technical quality of the process, but also the personal details that our clients would expect (understanding, constant communication, and the children’s well-being).
Our extensive experience as former civil judges sets us apart from the competition when it comes to providing legal guidance to our clients because we have been on both sides of the courtroom and it shows in our case results.
The ICN LEGAL team is proud to offer its clients a clear and transparent process every step of the way. The client always knows what is happening in their case and at what point in time:
- Parenting plan
- Divorce and children: guardianship and custody of the children
- Visitation rights of parents, grandparents, or other family members
- Compensatory support
- Allocation of housing subsidies by a judge
- Procedures for separating joint marital assets
- Survivor’s pension or inheritance rights resulting from the divorce process